Last year, Fluxicon introduced the Process Miner of the Year awards to help you showcase your best work and share it with the process mining community. This year, Fluxicon will continue the tradition and the best submission will receive the Process Miner of the Year award at this year’s Process Mining Camp, on 29 June in Eindhoven. They want to highlight process mining initiatives that are inspiring, captivating, and interesting. Projects that demonstrate the power of process mining, and the transformative impact it can have on the way organizations go about their work and get things done.
There are a lot of ways in which a process mining project can tell an inspiring story. To name just a few:
- Process mining has transformed your organization, and the way you work, in an essential way.
- There has been a huge impact with a big ROI, for example through cost savings or efficiency gains.
- You found an unexpected way to apply process mining, for example in a domain that nobody approached before you.
- You were faced with enormous challenges in your project, but you found creative ways to overcome them.
- You developed a new methodology to make process mining work in your organization, or you successfully integrated process mining into your existing way of working.
You can either send us an existing write-up of your project, or you can write about your project from scratch. It is probably better to start from a white page, since they are not looking for a white paper, but rather an inspiring story, in your own words. In any case, you should download this Word document, which contains some more information on how to get started. You can use it either as a guide, or as a template for writing down your story. When you are finished, send your submission to email@example.com no later than 31 May 2017