Sponsored by WfMC and supported by BPM.com and Future Strategies Inc., these prestigious awards recognize user organizations worldwide that have demonstrably excelled in implementing innovative solutions. Award winners will be announced at a special gala dinner ceremony on June 29th at the BPM and Case Management Global Summit Washington DC. Register for the full Summit here.
The WfMC Global Awards for Case Management recognizes and focuses upon successful use cases within Adaptive Case Management. Case Management represents an adaptive approach to supporting knowledge workers in today's leading edge organizations. ACM provides secure, social collaboration to create and adapt goal-oriented activities that enable informed decision-making using federated business data and content.
The 2016 finalists (in alphabetical order) across all categories are:
- Emergency Response Case Study nominated by King Saud University
- Mortgage Complaint Tracker Case Study nominated by Freedom Mortgage
- Fein Such Kahn & Shepard nominated by Fujitsu America
- Genpact nominated by Salesforce
- Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company nominated by Hyland, creator of OnBase
- LDS Church nominated by Vega ECM Solutions
- Leading European Bank nominated by ISIS Papyrus
- Molina Healthcare, Inc. nominated by Datum Solutions
- Unicredit Leasing nominated by EMC Corporation
- URAC nominated by AINS
- Wisconsin Physicians Service Insurance Corporation nominated by Hyland and Naviant, Inc.
WfMC Chairman and founder of the ACM Awards program, Keith Swenson commented on the strength of the entries, "The current entries demonstrated that the industry is moving beyond simple systems that allow knowledge workers to define ad hoc processes, to creating more intelligent systems that support them." said Swenson. "In domains where thinking matters, the case studies show that there is a real business case, with meaningful benefits and return on investment."
More details on case study requirements and the finalists can be found online at www.adaptivecasemanagement.org. Winners receive additional recognition by having their case studies published in the 2017 edition in the ACM Excellence Series by Future Strategies Inc.
This year, winning submissions were published in "Best Practices for Knowledge Workers," following previous best-selling publications, "Empowering Knowledge Workers," "Taming the Unpredictable" and "How Knowledge Workers Get Things Done."
The Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC) and BPM.com jointly sponsor the annual Global Awards for Excellence in ACM. The Awards program is directed by Future Strategies Inc.