Software AG has just announced the availability of ARIS 10 which combines 25 years of business process experience with the latest technology trends in cloud, mobile, social collaboration and big data, so Software AG wants to help enterprises with ARIS as starting point to design the Digital Enterprise of any organization, provinding the way from strategy to execution, tackling customer experience management, enterprise management systems, Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and much more. Wolfram Jost, chief technology officer at Software AG, noted: “Everything we do is focused on allowing customers to realize the maximum value of digitalization quickly. This latest ARIS release is a perfect example of bringing many technologies together, allowing both IT and business to collaborate for successful digital transformation.”
New offerings in ARIS 10 include advanced features:
• A brand-new product, ARIS Aware, which brings visual analytics into an enterprise context and enriches content with data from multiple, disparate sources, so you can make the best decisions based on reliable data. ARIS Aware is equipped with ready-to-go templates for common scenarios in BPM, including Center of Excellence, Enterprise Architecture Management, Customer Experience Management and Process Performance Management. These templates can be extended and customized according to individual needs, enabling organizations to combine data from many sources – with context-sensitive and story-telling visualization of KPIs in charts on dashboards. Wolfram Jost, chief technology officer at Software AG, noted: “With ARIS Aware we are addressing business stakeholders at every level. It is aimed at everybody who needs to gain clear insights – even into the most complex and dynamic business landscapes. The seamless integration within ARIS Connect, our process collaboration platform, enables our customers to get the best insight to build innovative business processes and manage their digital future.”
• New GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Framework aids in preparing for and complying with upcoming EU’s GDPR compliance. It includes all the capabilities organizations need to get and stay compliant with this major new regulation. From transparency into processes and data to GDPR impact assessment, the new GDPR Framework provides the necessary tools for insights, analysis and planning. For risk mitigation and governance, the GDPR Framework offers readiness surveys, policies and principles, controls and audits as well as issue and incident tracking.
• New ARIS for IoT, a new modeling method supporting IoT projects from the design phase to their implementation and management. ARIS for IoT enables IoT architects to enrich business processes with smart objects, sensors and intelligent actuators. Beyond the documentation, ARIS for IoT also enables the analysis of impact on business models and processes.
• Process performance and mining, supported by ARIS Process Performance Manager (PPM), with enhanced visualization, tightly integrated with other ARIS components—together with ARIS Aware, ARIS PPM is the ideal solution for full process control
• ARIS Connect, the process collaboration and portal tool, with extensive user interface improvements, personalization features, as well as enhancements around collaboration and reporting, setting the stage for a comprehensive Enterprise Management System
• ARIS for SAP® Solutions enhancements, including extended support for SAP Solution Manager 7.2 and test design for best-in-class SAP solutions—ARIS is the first Business Process Analysis (BPA) tool to support the new version of SAP Solution Manager on-premises and in the cloud. Learn more
• Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) management updates, including enhanced reporting and usability features with a complete offering available in the cloud.
ARIS enables the enterprise to:
• Understand, analyze and transform business processes
• Discover and analyze variations in processes
• Improve business process performance
• Reduce IT implementation costs with clearly documented processes
Take a look at the latest ARIS features for ARIS BPA, ARIS Cloud and ARIS GRC Management.
For more information about ARIS 10, please visit: http://www.softwareag.com/corporate/products/new_releases/aris10/