Entries are already coming in ->
Do you have an interesting and innovative case study about use of BPM at your own company or your customer's company?
A recent survey showed that industry awards really do make a difference in a business-to-business context -- a massive 82% of buyers are influenced by suppliers' awards when buying products and services for their business.
Don't be left out! Enter now...
Submissions are open to entrants worldwide. Vendors /consultants may nominate a customer and any company may nominate and submit their own case study. You may submit more than one entry.
Imagine your BPM project receiving an award...
- Your team and your company gain international recognitionas industry leaders and innovators
- You have clearly demonstrated competitive advantage in your industry; yourcorporation grows even stronger and faster
- Your team, your project and your department receive internal recognition, additional project funding and more
Submissions should indicate your specific areas of focus. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Adaptive Case Management / Agile Business Practices
- Customer Excellence / Customer Experience Management
- Product Innovation and New Product Development
- Risk Management and Predication
- Decision Modeling and Management
- Business Architecture and Process Design
- Regulatory Compliance / Compliance Management
- Process Intelligence / Intelligent Business Operations
- System Modernization and Operational Transformation
Send Only an Abstract at this Time (free, quick and easy)
Simply send us your 250-word abstract that anwers these three questions:
1. Who (by roles within the organization) are the users of the system?
2. What area(s) of the business does the BPM System affect?
3. Why should this submission be considered a successful case study?
More details with submission form and example here.
Abstract Feedback and How it Works
The judges will review your abstract and send you feedback whether you indeed have an appropriate BPM case study and guidance on what steps you can take to turn in an optimal entry. We'll supply you with our easy Q&A template that you can simply complete and return by deadline.
Recent winners include:
Abu Dhabi Department of Transport, Adidas AG, Admin Re,UK, AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, Audi Japan KK, Bank New York Mellon, BusinessPartners SA, Chicago Park District, Citi Commercial Bank (Banco PJ), Colpensiones, Delta Lloyd, Department of Homeland Security, USA, Fire Department New York, Freedom Mortgage Corporation, GE Avio S.r.l, Generali PPF Holding B.V., InComm, Janssen, Johnson & Johnson, Laiki Insurance, Mars Canada Inc., Medical Device Services, Melitta of Brazil, New Millennia Group PLC, PSCU, Punch Taverns, Richmond Fellowship Tasmania, RSA Chile, SBB (Swiss Railroad) Infrastructure Services, Seattle City Light, SET Distribuzione, South East Water, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (DHS ICE/OCIO), Uruguayan Agency for eGovernment (AGESIC), US Department of Veterans Affairs, Vitens, Netherlands, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, and many more ->
Previous winners were featured in Passports to Success in BPM (download a FREE chapter now!)