The Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC
) is pleased to announce the winners for the 2016 Global Awards for Excellence in Case Management.
The WfMC Global Awards for Case Management
recognizes and focuses upon successful use cases within Adaptive Case Management. Case Management represents an adaptive approach to supporting knowledge workers in today's leading edge organizations. ACM provides secure, social collaboration to create and adapt goal-oriented activities that enable informed decision-making using federated business data and content.
The 2016 Winners (in alphabetical order) across all categories are:
- Fein Such Kahn & Shepard nominated by Fujitsu America
- Genpact nominated by Salesforce
- Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company nominated by Hyland, creator of OnBase
- LDS Church nominated by Vega ECM Solutions
- Leading European Bank nominated by ISIS Papyrus
- Molina Healthcare, Inc. nominated by Datum Solutions
- Unicredit Leasing Croatia nominated by EMC Corporation
- URAC nominated by AINS
- Wisconsin Physicians Service Insurance Corporation (WPS) nominated by Hyland and Naviant, Inc.
WfMC Chairman and founder of the ACM Awards program, Keith Swenson commented on the strength of the entries, “The winning case studies demonstrate that the industry is moving beyond simple systems that allow knowledge workers to define ad hoc processes, to creating more intelligent systems that support them.” said Swenson. “In domains where thinking matters, the case studies show that there is a real business case, with meaningful benefits and return on investment.”
Source: WfMc & BPM.com & Future Strategies, Inc.