miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2018
lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2018
BPM.com, the leading source for news, research and online forums on Business Process Management (BPM), announced here today the winners for the 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation.
Early 2018, the WfMC Steering Committee merged existing separate awards of Business Process Management (BPM) and Adaptive Case Management (ACM) were amalgamated under one umbrella of Business Transformation together with a new category of BT Personality of the Year.
Co-sponsored by WfMC and BPM.com, these new prestigious awards recognize user organizations that have demonstrably excelled in implementing innovative business solutions to meet strategic business objectives.
Business Transformation (BT) aligns people, organizational processes and technology initiatives of a company with its business strategy and vision with the aim of achieving significant competitive advantages. Increasingly, companies are turning to the overall concept of business transformation and adopting it as an integral part of management in line with integrated offerings and BT suites from technology providers. communications.
Business Transformation Winners 2018
- Alqueria nominated by AuraPortal- California Resource Company nominated by Process Maker- City of Fort Worth, Texas nominated by BP Logix- Convergence Challenge in Technical Processes nominated by FiberCorp Personal Telecom (Telecom Argentina)- Discovery Benefits nominated by Hyland Software- Home Health Care Management nominated by i-Sight- IBM Global Sales Incentives nominated by IBM- IIC Technologies nominated by Bonitasoft- Palmas City Hall nominated by SINAX Integração e Gestão de Processos- PowerHealth nominated by PHS- Sicoob Coopercredi, Brazil nominated by Lecom Tecnologia- Vinnitsa EMD Center (VEMC) nominated by Eccentex
Business Transformation Personality of the Year
BPM.com Award for BT CEO – Technology User- Brian C Mulligan, Chief Executive Officer, Mulligan Investment Bankers, LLCBPM.com Award for BT CEO – Technology Provider- Miguel Valdes Faura, Chief Executive Officer, BonitaSoftManheim Award for Significant Contributions in the Field of Workflow /BPM
- Nathaniel Palmer, Director, Solution Architecture, Serco and Contributing Editor, BPM.comWfMC Award for BT Team Leader- Christine Robinson, Principle Architect and Team Leader, Enterprise Architect and Business TransformationWfMC Award for Outstanding BT Consultant- Todd Palmer, Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer, Editor of Angular in Depth, and Senior Software Engineer
Winners were selected by a global panel of judges, representing leading industry analysts andexperts. Case study winners receive additional recognition by having their case studies published in the annual edition of BPM Excellence in Practice by Future Strategies Inc.
Keith Swenson, WfMC Chair and VP Fujitsu America, noted, “The rigorous judging criteria involve not only technical achievement but also business impact and process innovation. This year’s winners represent the best of Business Transformation across the globe.”
The Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC) and BPM.com jointly sponsor the annual Global Awards for Excellence in BPM and Workflow. The Awards program is managed by Future Strategies Inc.
About the Workflow Management Coalition (www.wfmc.org)
The WfMC, founded in August 1993, is a non-profit, international organization of workflow vendors, users, analysts and university/research groups. The Coalition's mission is to promote and develop the use of BPM and workflow through the establishment of standards for software terminology, interoperability and connectivity between workflow products. Comprising over 300 members worldwide, the Coalition is the only standards body for this specific business process software market. The creation of the WfMC Standards Reference Model has proved its importance in other areas of technology, most notably the ISO Seven Layer reference model for computer communications.
Source: Press Release Future Strategies Inc.
miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2018
You can pay your attention to all BPM events in my BPM calendar (here) whenever you want. But I publish the list of events in the current month the first week of every month for you as a post in my blog.
Presta atención a todos los eventos BPM en mi calendario BPM (aquí) siempre que lo desees. Pero publico la lista de eventos del mes actual la primera semana de cada mes como una publicación en mi blog.
In December / En diciembre:
- OPEX Exchange (Londres) https://bit.ly/2EVIACp
- Webinar: The announcement of winners in the WfMC 2018 Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation https://bit.ly/2BQTYvV
- Webinar: Agile at Scale: Architecture in the Age of Complexity (The Open Group) https://bit.ly/2FJGExj
- Webinar: Let's Get Real - Don't Compromise on Automation (NICE) https://bit.ly/2PxjBFz
- Webinar: Understanding How to Scale RPA with Intelligent Automation https://bit.ly/2QRCRlI
- Webinar: Unlocking Back Office Value by Automating Processes https://bit.ly/2P8KEGX
- Webinar: Business Architecture using the ArchiMate® Modeling Language (The Open Group) https://bit.ly/2Q1bhmJ
- Webinar: Find out what’s new in Bonita 7.8! https://bit.ly/2DS85SX
- Webinar: What's next for tech in 2019 (Pega) https://pe.ga/2QL6c19
- Webinar: EA Initiatives in India and the Role of IndEA in Advancing Adoption (The Open Group) https://bit.ly/2Q23Awv